Monday 25 July 2016
08:20:00

HOW TO FIX THE TELEVISION FUJIWA OFF


HOW TO FIX THE TELEVISION FUJIWA OFF


     Afternoon where I go in Television (Tv) Brands Fujiwa with sudden breakdown Television is totally dead.
After I open the body behind the TV, and then I take a good look all the components of what there were charred or already midget components, after I look carefully there is one component that has a midget / damaged namely Elco B + his own midget direct me Elco replace with new ones.

image position Elco B pluesnya:


HOW TO FIX THE TELEVISION FUJIWA OFF















Furthermore, after I replaced Elconya 160Volt 15mf, I shall try to measure voltage current until approximately 115Volt using Multitester.

Note the picture below:

HOW TO FIX THE TELEVISION FUJIWA OFF














Furthermore, after all the current voltage is back to normal I try to revive a dead television earlier.


The television picture to life:


HOW TO FIX THE TELEVISION FUJIWA OFF

  Just a note to you try to check the lines there solderan Pcbnya back what is already worn out or have started cracking if necessary in re-solder.
Hopefully this can help you.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment