Monday 25 July 2016
21:26:00

HOW TO FIX THE POWER CORD BLENDER

    Here I just explain a little bit about the damage to the electric choke Blender course, if you damage others you can find on my blog.
Ok .... now I will explain the first steps you use to measure multitester turn the electric choke ring multitester to one ohm value.

For details, please click on the video below to see the video I :

HOW TO FIX THE POWER CORD BLENDER




















                                                              Click Video


                                                              Click Video



     I hope this can help you in repairing damaged electrical wiring blender, and for those of you who want to know all about you can look it up in a blender http://bravo-elektro.blogspot.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment